Augusta Health Care for Women is pleased to bring you our secure, online patient portal.
Want a Little Less Waiting Room?
Pre-Register for your appointment by completing and submiting the forms indicated below through the patient portal. For first time users, it will be a total of four forms:
- Patient Registration
- Office Policies
- Health History
- Review of Systems
By submitting all of these forms, we will be able to complete most of the registration and clinical intake process PRIOR to your arrival. Completing these documents through our patient portal will help expedite your inital appointment time.
First Time Users
Please contact AHCFW at 540-213-7750 and provide your email address to recieve your portal invitation link. After creating your account:
- Patient Registration Form: Please submit this form once every 12 months. It is helpful to have your insurance information available when completing this form. If any of the information on this form changes, you can re-submit the form or notify the office by phone or in person.
- Office Policies: Please submit this form once every 12 months.
- Health History Form: This form can be found at the bottom of the forms page under "My Health History Forms". It is helpful to have your medication bottles or a list of current medications available when completing this form. This form should be completed at least once every 12 months or when there are changes in your health history.
- Problem Visit Form: This form can be found at the bottom of the forms page under "My Health History Forms". If you are a new patient portal user, please make sure to submit the Health History Form first. Your provider prefers that this form be submitted no more thatn 1-2 days prior to your appointment.
- New OB: This form can be found at the bottom of the forms page under "My Health History Forms". Also submit or re-submit the Health History Form and Review of Systems Form if you have not already done so within the previous 2 months.
Here you can perform the following additional functions at your convenience.
- Make an appointment (non-urgent only, please call if you need to be seen within 48 hours)
- Request a prescription renewal
- Ask a billing question
- Update demographics and insurance
- Update e-mail addresses
- View history of previous visits
- Update username and password
- Access medical resources
Through our patient portal, we save you time! Our practice is able to communicate with you and confirm appointments quickly via secure email rather than trying to reach you by phone.
Take advantage of the online services offered by our practice with the assurance that all of your information is encrypted and stored securely.
After you create your account, you will receive an e-mail from us that includes your user ID and a link back to our patient portal . You may log in at any time to begin using our services.