COVID-19 & Your Appointment
Thank you for trusting in Augusta Health Care for Women with your OB/GYN care. We are now seeing patients in both our Fishersville and Lexington locations. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made some changes to better protect you and our staff members.
- We are currently welcoming symptom-free individuals to accompany patients as outlined below. Visitor can be a spouse, a friend, a parent, or a child (no children under the age of 18 for ultrasound appointments)
- Routine Pregnancy Visits - one symptom-free visitor
- Pregnancy Ultrasounds - two symptom-free visitors over the age of 18
- Post Partum Visits - one symptom-free visitor and the newborn
- Gynecologic Visits - one symptom-free visitor
- Gynecologic Ultrasounds - one symptom-free visitor over the age of 18
- All patients and visitors will be screened upon check-in, which may result in your appointment being rescheduled.
- Lobby check-in and seating is now available. Masks and Social Distancing of 6 feet required.
- Masks are required upon entrance to healthcare facilities for both vaccinated and unvaccinated patients/visitors.
- Centering will not be meeting until further notice.
- Birth Village will be held in-person every 4th Wednesday in our Fishersville office front lobby from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. starting on 5/19/21.
Augusta Health has also incorporated new policies related to the Labor and Delivery unit. Please familiarize yourself with their policies and procedures prior to entering the hospital. You can find updated information at augustahealth.com/coronavirus.
Your Healthcare Team at Augusta Health Care for Women